If you are a business leader, consider the many benefits
of being able to conference via video.
- You will have the ability to discuss proposals or problems with
remote offices, suppliers or customers.
- You can share documents, giving you the ability to jointly review
and collaborate marketing plans, discuss personnel issues or develop
- With proper communications interface, you can conduct a videoconference
with a site across town, across the state or overseas.
- More of your employees will be able to participate in the decision
- You will notice an increase in productivity by cutting down
on wasted travel time.
With current travel restrictions, budget cuts and security
concerns, a videoconferencing system is easily justified for today's
Compact set-top unit for Individual, Small and Medium
- Components built into one lightweight and portable set-top unit.
- Can be used with any standard television set
- Easily deployed throughout an organization
Multiple communication protocols supported
Versatile Roll-about Systems for Medium to Large
- Single or dual monitor system
- Ideal for medium to large meeting rooms or boardrooms
- Greater bandwidth and more equipment options than set-top
- Custom room design using manufactures standard codec.